Thank you for Scheduling a Testimonial with us on October 5th, 2022!
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your story with our greater community. We look forward to meeting with you and we appreciate your time.
Please scroll down and follow these interview guidelines and be sure to review the questions provided in preparation for your testimonial.
Please set yourself up in a distraction-free zone, with a clutter-free background, and implement the following tips
TIPS FOR INTERVIEW SUCCESS:
Download/update Zoom and get familiar with the basics.
Make sure you have a strong internet connection.
Test your audio and video before the meeting.
Please avoid using a headset.
Do not use a virtual background and wear clothing that highlights you best.
Sit in a well-lit environment, natural light is the best. Sit facing a window and make sure the sun is not behind you.
Eliminate noise in the environment and pick a quiet space that offers privacy with minimal noise.
Put your phone on silent and turn off computer notifications.
Shut down all other tabs on your computer.
PLEASE BE PREPARED TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- What was your experience level before you started the program? Did you consider yourself an herbalist?
- What was your biggest fear or challenge before you took the Vitalist Herbal Practitioner Program? and did this program help you to overcome this challenge?
- What is the most important thing you've learned by taking the program?
- How did the Vitalist Herbal Practitioner Program transform your practice as an herbalist?
- Do you have an herbal practice of some kind now? If so, what does your practice look like? Do you see clients? We'd love to know the name of your business, and location, do you sell/make herbal medicine products? do you have a clinic space or do you work from home? And anything else you wish to add!
There is so much inspiration and hope you can share with new beginner students who might not have the confidence or skills to do what you are- but this is a beautiful way to show them that it's possible to get there.
We're so grateful to learn more about you and how your studies here at the school have transformed your life and practice as a plant lover.
Blessings to your plant path,